As with any other business, creating a childcare center for families requires an appropriate strategic model and sufficient capital to cover initial expenses. In addition, you must also advertise your child care program to reach your potential customers and grow your business.
To do this, you must first identify your niche market among young parents in search of your services.
A great way to get the most out of your marketing efforts is to promote your childcare offer to your target audience and ensure maximum conversions with a minimal financial investment.
There are countless ways to reach your potential customers. However, it makes sense to focus on the most cost-effective approaches to minimize your initial expenses.
These are some of the most profitable advertising channels to promote your child care program for free.
Write weekly or monthly articles
One of the best ways to educate your target group about your childcare centre is to make them aware of the need to support a better life for toddlers and children.
You can do this by writing informative articles on topics related to the care and education of the children and publishing them in online article directories or local newspapers.
Get support from associations
If the Family Day Care Association maintains a reference list in your area, you can add information about your program to the database.
Use bulletin boards
You can use billboards in your neighborhood to share details of your child care program with brochures, flyers and business cards.
Create an elevator speech
You need to create a compelling case that describes the key aspects of your business, such as: They should be interesting, memorable, and succinct. They also need to explain what makes you – or your organization, product, or idea – unique.
- Identify Your Goal: Start by thinking about the objective of your pitch
- Explain What You Do: Focus on the problems that you solve and how you help people
- Communicate Your USP: Identity what makes you, your organisation, or your idea, unique. You’ll want to communicate your USP after you’ve talked about what you do.
Organise an open centre day
An open centre is a great way to communicate with your target audience on a more personal level and to educate them about their needs.
- Make a plan
- Have a meeting with all your staff to ensure team participation. Be systematic and write down the basic details.
- Decide on the date and time
- Who does what?
- What do you want to do?
- Publicise the open day
- Email current parents
- Posters and leaflets
- Word of mouth – tell your existing patients about it and ask them to bring a friend or family member along
- Use social media – use Facebook and Twitter to get your friends and contacts to share and tweet about your event
- Organise open day activities – You are ‘selling’ yourself, the staff, your services and the practice. Think about your image; take trouble with the way you and your staff dress
- Walk parents around the centre
- Introduce them to staff members
- Have entertainment for the kids
- Ask new parents for an email address
- send emails to attendees asking for feedback
Send out a press release
You can also ask your local newspapers and other media to publish a fascinating story about your child care program by announcing a grand opening, a birthday celebration, adding new services, and so on.
Form an alliance with real estate agents
Real estate agents can be very helpful in distributing your brochures, brochures and business cards when they share their packages with potential buyers in your community.
Introduce a referral program
You can ask your current clients to provide referrals for family members and friends who need your services in the near future.
- Offer incentives or rewards
- Promote the referral program
- Educate families
Example referral programs
A referral program is a cost-effective marketing tool that will help bring in more families.
Approach local schools
Primary schools in your area can be of great help not only to share information about potential customers but also to share your brochures, brochures and business cards with them.
Register your official website in all the major search engines you can imagine.
The Top 25 Australian Business Directories
Use signature links
Always add a link to your official website to your email signature to increase your chances of reaching the right audience.
Example links to add:
- link to enrolment page
- links to social media profiles
- if you have a referral program insert link to it
Share client testimonials
Positive reviews and testimonials from satisfied customers on your site can do wonders as you build your online reputation and influence the decision of your potential parent whether or not you want to enroll their kids at your center.
Curious to know how we can help you establish your social media presence, keep your website up-to-date with engaging content & maintain your website to ensure it’s secure, up and running, and bug-free. Get Started today or call for a free consultation at 0425 219 355.