Top Australian Business Directories
Having consistent NAP details (Name, Address, Phone) on best business directories is a critical local ranking factor.
Australian business listing is not just about improving local rankings. You can also provide referral data from users who click on your listing information.
Here’s our list of the best Australian directories for 2018, sorted by Google search traffic.
Prepare your business listing information.
Directory submissions is entering the exact same information over and over again so be prepared to avoid time wasting. Make sure you have the following information on hand in one master document:
- 2-3 Business listing titles
- Submission email address
- Business contact email address
- Business phone number
- Social media links
- 2-3 unique business descriptions
- Square logo image
- 5 business related images
- Business ABN
Directory Submission Tips
Here are a few tips for getting the most from your directory submissions.
- Search directories for duplicate listing data
- Make sure the login details for each directory listing is consistent for easy followup
- Complete each listing as possible to get the most out of them
- Create unique titles and descriptions or each listing
- Use your business email to separate marketing emails from personal email
- Check your inbox for confirmation emails
Curious to know how we can help you establish your social media presence, keep your website up-to-date with engaging content & maintain your website to ensure it’s secure, up and running, and bug-free. Get Started today or call for a free consultation at 0425 219 355.